Random updates

Just wanted to do some random updates.
  1. Tori got her cast off a couple of weeks ago. So she is working on getting her range of motion back in her wrist. But she's ready to play soccer and keeps complaining about the fact that we aren't playing this session.
  2. Alex thinks things went well at the audition for the art school. They are going to be making their decisions tomorrow (Wed) and we should know by Friday if he has been accepted. Then I have to figure out how to pay for it.
  3. A couple of weeks ago I decided to apply for a different position at Supervalu. I had an interview on Monday. It's been a long time since I had an interview and was a little nervous. However I did know both people that I interviewed with and have worked with them on other projects. It's hard to get a feel for how it went when all the questions that they ask were went something like this: "What would your best friend say is your best/worst guality?", "Explain a difficult situation and how you handled it?". Skill wise I'm qualified for the position it's just going to boil down to personality preferences. As it goes, they will be scheduling 2nd interviews when next week when the manager is back from vacation and should have a decision by next Friday. So we will see.........
  4. My current boss's father passed away on Saturday, so I've been very busy at work with her & my job. The funeral is scheduled for tomorrow.
  5. It's a short week for me, I get to take Friday off for our Family reunion. Looking forward to seeing family that I haven't seen for a while, since I've missed the last two reunions.
  6. Dana's Mom ~ Gerry is handling her chemo treatments fairly well. She comes down every other week to misti to get it done. Tori got to go over on last Monday to visit with her while it was being done.
  7. Trying to get Tori ready for college. Ordered all her books last week and some of them arrived already. It sure is different than when I went to college. Most everything is done online. All the communication, order books, parking passes. I remember having to have to go down and stand in lines and deal with people.

What a week so far and it's only Tuesday.....

Well, I think that is about all I have for now. Can't think of any other news for now.


Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked