Excitement at work!

Monday morning I was working away, when I noticed some people just hanging out outside my window. My desk sit by the windows that run along the front of the building. I was getting kind of annoyed that they were just standing out there. Well, after about 10 minutes, I noticed them starting to move around, kind of excited like, so I started watching out the window. Just so you don't think I wasn't working, I was on a conference call. In pulls the Kenny Chesney's Tour bus.
They park the bus outside, so while I'm listening on the call, I watch to see if Kenny is actually going to visit our office. How exciting is that??????? As it turned out it was just his bus, but you could go on it. So I did, and stole a few pictures. It had two bathrooms, Two large flat screen television. It was all white leather interior.
This is the bedroom, the bus driver was standing guard duty so that nobody would lay in "Kenny's Bed". He did say that Kenny on tours about 5 months a year.
Lots of mirrors. It was a roomy inside as I expected but it was very plush. I made Tori jeolous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition