Taking donations......

If anyone one wants to contribute to the Lewis education fund, please feel free...........

Alex has a friend that is going to this art school in Eagle, called Arts West. It is pretty expensive. He first brought up going last year and I told him there was noooo way he could go. Well, he has been hanging out with his friend Jeff and has started asking about going again. So, I told him that he would need to see if he can get some scholarships.

They are having auditions for scholarship this Saturday and he has done all the leg work, scheduled his audition time, got all his art work together, wrote his 350 work vision statement, had me take his picture. So he seems very determined to go. So tomorrow at 3:40 is his audition. I have mixed emotions. I'm very glad to see him excited about school. But I'm not excited about having to come up with the money to pay for it.
I wish him the best of luck tomorrow and I really hope it goes well for him.

Good luck, Al...... We Love you and are very proud of you.

Comments

Francie said…
sending good luck vibes your way! wish we could donate to the fund but we have our own blood sucker here at our house! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked