The 4th highlights

I had a great day yesterday with Family. I started out the morning going to breakfast with Salena's family, Steve and Shawna, it was with Salena's ward. Had French toast, sausage, hash browns, and watermelon.Cayton had fun climbing a the tree. After breakfast, some of us went to Falcon Crest to hit a bucket of balls. I haven't swung a golf club in years. It was fun but I feel it today. After golf, we met at Sharlene's for lunch. Hung out and visited. The little kids played in the kiddie pool. Left Sharlene's to go out to Ryan & Terri's for dinner and swimming. Go a drum solo from Zack, he is getting really good on the drums. I was impressed. Everyone but Tori, Shawna, Salena and I headed to the pool. The four of us stayed at Ryan's to plan our cruise for next year. Then we headed over to the pool. We actually had all the pools to ourselves. After swimming we drove up to Federal Way to find a place to watch the fireworks from, then we headed to Steve & Shawna's to light out our. It is always an adventure............ It was such a fun, relaxing day with family. Here are some hightlight pictures. All the pictures are posted on my Shutter fly share site. Click on the link on the right side of my blog.

Big sparklers for such a small girl.
Cayton and Ayden both enjoyed the fireworks. They were the ones selecting what we saw next.

Caught Zack doing a dance with his sparkler.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked