Happy Birthday (not so) Baby boy ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Wednesday - July 15th a special day.
It was Alex's 16th birthday.
My, how time flys.....
I forced the anti-camera boy to let me take some pictures and since I don't get many, I decided to post them all. After we opened presents, Alex got to decide where we go for dinner. We went to Applebee's and had a nice dinner. Came back home and had DQ ice cake. (Alex's favorite).
I made him pose with his sister............. I didn't think I got a smile from him so I made them do it again.Gave up trying to get smiles out of these two. They're thinking I'm crazy.... Maybe I am....
This is how I caught Alex spending his birthday when I got home from work. Believe it or not I got a laugh. It's rare what it does happen.
We Love you, Al............... Hope you had a good day.

Comments

Francie said…
hey Mitzi!!! i found you!!! i saw that you had come to our blog, how did you find us?? i cant believe how many jones people have blogs that i did not know about..
can you give me carols email address so i can ask her to give us access to her blog as well?
momsark@whitemtns.com
so fun to get caught up on what everyone is doing!
Lewis Family said…
I got your's from a post on facebook. Let me know if anyone else has one that I don't have listed on my sidebar.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked