Mothers Day!

A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
— AGATHA CHRISTIE
As Mother's day comes and goes, I can't help but reflect on how blessed I have been to be given the children I have.  They are both such different individuals and have unique qualities that make them special in each of their own ways. In addition to the two that I gave birth to, we are gaining an additional son that is as special and unique as our own.  We couldn't be more pleased with Tori choice of a soul mate.  We love all three of them to the moon and back.

After a nice brunch, we headed off to hunt for waterfalls.  In my lifetime of leaving in Boise and the multiple trips to Utah since childhood, I have driven by this without ever stopping.  Malad Gorge was alway just a bridge that the freeway went over.  At 65mpd I always wondered what was down there, how did the people get there, how deep was it?   Today was the day I found the answers to these questions.  Here are some of the incredible pictures of the day.







 These are the three that went on this adventure with me.
Idaho is full of hidden gems of beauty.

I hope that all of you mothers out there had an as enjoyable day as I had.

Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

Finally used