Decision time

Congrats to Alex for getting accepted to that school. Apparently the art director really liked his work and they think he has potential. Duh, I've known that forever. Glad to see someone else recognizes it.

Now the hard part. Coming up with the money. They are going to give him $1,500 in scholarship money, so that only leave $8,300 for me to come up with. I can make payments directly to them each month with no interest but they will be about $920.00 a month. Eck! That's almost a house payment! No of any part time jobs???

I guess I have some contemplating to do.

Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Francie said…
payments might be alot less if you get a loan?? so he would start there next year?
Lewis Family said…
Yes, he would start this Sept.
Francie said…
oh yikes! that does not give you much time to figure it out.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition