Miss Da lost her wisdom today ~~~~~

at least 3 of them (that's all she had)..... Teeth that is......... Isn't she the cutest little chipmunk?!
Couple of updates:
1. We decide to let Alex go to the art school. Decided to borrow against my 401k. At least it won't be losing any more money. We're scheduled to register him on Tuesday.
2. I didn't get the new position. They gave it to another girl who already works at Supervalu too. I used to work with her when I was in Application support. Took a little ego hit, but am not unhappy about it. I really like what I do and who I do it for.
Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Francie said…
sooo glad you figured out how to get him into the school. hope it leads to great and satisfying things in his life.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition