Congratulation Bri~~~

You're going to be a beautiful Bride.

Today at Cottonwood Grille I attended a bridal showers for my niece Brianne (Mark's oldest daughter). This is her in the white dress. It was a beautiful day to sit on the patio enjoying a nice lunch, visiting with family and celebrating Bri's upcoming big day.



Here she is opening her presents. She got some really fun things, like this picnic bag. Everyone was teasing her about it being a baby diaper bag. But is was a really cool picnic bag that Becky gave her. Her Grandma on her mother's side made her a very cute apron. This is her Mom ~ Shelly (in the pink) Don't they look alike?
Becky and Addie were there. Isn't this patio view gorgeous? We even had this big bully frog appear on the pond for a few minutes.

Jessie, Megan and Salena were there, so was Sharlene but I didn't get her in a picture. I didn't take my camera, so I just snapped a few shots with my phone.

The party was a little late getting started due to the bride's party and more that 1/2 the guest getting stuck behind the Gay Pride Parade on the way to the restaurant. Her wedding is scheduled for Aug 7 in Lake Tahoe. Booked my tickets yesterday, so it should be a fun time. I just need to go shopping to get a really cute summer dress to wear at the wedding on the beach. I'll make sure to take my camera for that and have lots of pictures to share.

Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Bri said…
Thanks Aunt Mitzi! It should be a blast and I'm so excited you can make it.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition