Weight loss challenge finale tonight and the winner is......

............(drum roll, please)...............

Not me :(

At least not one of the money winners. But I am a winner of feeling great, having more energy and getting better on the soccer field (or at least thinking I'm getting better). Please don't burst my bubble about that one.

Seriously, I lost 24.6 lbs in 24 weeks, so averaged a pound a week. I'm happy with that. Some of the winners didn't lose much more than me in weight but they were over 20% weight loss, I was only 11%. I still feel great about the progress and I plan to lose at least the same amount in the last 6 mths of the year. This a life style change.

Thanks to everyone for the support.

Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition