sniff..sniff...

The Boise High School Graduate
Victoria Alyson Lewis
I'm really not sure what to say. It has been a very hard week watching my baby girl move from adolesence into the adult world. It was an emotional night watching her walk across that stage. So many thought and pictures flashed through my head. I saw her standing in the line on the playground the first day of kindergarten, I saw her walking through the halls at East Jr High on orienatation day, giggling and laughing with her friends. I saw years and years of soccer games, basketball games, orchastra concerts, school dances, sleep overs, selling girl scout cookies. It is so overwhelming at times. I have loved and appreciated all the aspects of her growing up. Part of me is sad that it over so quickly but on the other hand new doors are opening and new experiences are awaiting us. So it time to close this chapter and move on. So come join us tomorrow Friday 6/5 to celebrate the closer of this part of her life and the opening of a whole new world.

The whole Family - Mitzi, Alex, Tori and Dana

Dana, Tori and Alex

Even with all my planning I ended up on the wrong side of stage to get her face. I was told to sit on the left that the come up on the right and leave on the left, but they changed it this year and the left side of the room went up on the left and the right went up on the right. Dang.... Oh, well I'll just have to buy the one that the man took.
Granny and Pappa

Kristen and Tori

Marissa and Tori

Jeff, Justine, Tori and Chris (this is who Tor went to the Prom with)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

Good Read