Memorial Weekend

Memorial weekend came and went without much fanfare. I spend Saturday working on my flower beds, planting flowers. Trying to make my yard look nice, not sure I'm succeeding but I'm trying. Later in the day we had a soccer game, which we won. It was scary for a while but we are still undefeated. It has really been a lot of fun playing with the 'kids'. There all very good about tolerating the old lady.

Mom, Dad, Skyler and Jessie were in Sumpter for the weekend shaving ice. Steve & Shawna were planning on driving up on Sunday for the day, so I decide to tag along. When the sun came out it was a nice day, but it would cloud up and RAIN HARD. We were able to wander around and look at what the vendors have to offer during one of the breaks in the clouds. Sky and Jessie had Avery with them. She was all bundled up but was a very good girl.

Look at how cute she is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


We went down and walked around the dredge. They are doing some work on it, but you can wander around on the dredge. I found it very interesting to read about how it worked. It would have been fun to actual see one in operation.
I had fun with the camera taking pictures of the dredge. I'm going to do a scrapbook page about it. Caught Granny & Pappa on camera, I think they were not happy about the weather. But they always enjoy the social side of Sumpter. It was a fun, relaxing day. Monday I did some more work in my yard, pulling weeds and planting a few more flowers. Tori and I started working on the jigsaw puzzle that I bought for $2.00.
Wasn't looking foreward to the weekend ending...... But it's back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition