Long time no updates

My laptop went to the great byte in the sky.... 

The CPU went out, so we tried to fix it but was unsuccessful, so I had to buy a new laptop.  I've been using my work laptop, iPhone and kindle for the month of Feb.  Finally got my new laptop and have been trying to get used to Windows 8, getting all my data off my dead machine and getting things setup.  Hopefully I'm good to go for several years......knock on wood!!!

It has been a long, gray winter and I'm way past ready for spring.  So I'm wishing it along by making this cute door display. 
Been doing several craft projects and decorating for St. Patty's and spring.  I'll get some pictures taken and get them posted for your viewing pleasure.

Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

Finally used