Final results.......

I haven't posted about my journey for awhile, so you all might be curious to know where I am with it.  I really really wanted to get to my goal by my year anniversary Jan 13, but I struggled a little bit getting that last measly pound to leave me.  But on the next week Jan 20th, I manage to get it off.  Here is the proof.
Yes, those are my un-pedicured toes.
 
I've been waiting to get an after picture but kept putting it off, so tonight I just decided to do the "mirror selfie".  Not the best picture but it shows the difference.
I didn't realize the change until I saw these pictures.  I was disillusioned about how big I was but even now I still think I'm the same fat person.  Still have work on the mental side.  Currently I'm two pounds under my goal weight, I have lost 68 lbs total.  Next steps - obviously to maintain, but I need to work on toning.


Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

Finally used