Women’s Fitness Celebration

This summer when we were in California for Bri’s wedding, Terri and I fumble the hand off of my small pocket camera and it took a tumble on the railroad tracks at the train museum.  Which it apparently didn’t like because now it just complains when you turn it one.  I’m going to have to buy a new one soon.

WHAT, you say, has this got to do with the Women’s Fitness Celebration????  Well, only that I didn’t want to take my big camera on the walk so we don’t have any pictures of us at the walk.  I did spend about an hour looking through all the bazillion of pictures that the Idaho Statesman took to see if I could find us but I didn’t find a single one.

Therefore, I decided to just make my own.  Here it is, the 4 of us walking in the Women’s Fitness Celebration.walk   This has become a tradition for us each year, but this year we had some “wimp outs”.  {Shawna, Sharlene, Cheryl, you know who you are……} I drove out to the mall to meet up with Salena and Jessie.  We took the shuttle in to town, and met up with Terri.   After the walk we take the shuttle back out to the Mall and met up with Steve, Shawna and Sharlene for breakfast.  This time we went to Cracker Barrel instead of IHOP.  Mmmmm it was delicious.

OH, this is Tori ……..

Sleeping_Papa_Smurf    who was too tired from her Friday night to get out of bed to join us for the walk but she did manager to make it to breakfast.  

You all missed out on some FUN!!!!!!

Hopefully, everyone will be able to join us in the spring for the Race for the Cure.

Love you all ~~ Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

Finally used