Final Vinyl project finished

Here is the final vinyl project that I’ve been working on.  I took the frameless picture idea for How Does She website and the “Family is:” wall display, merged the two ideas into one of my own.

I’m really excited about it because I can easily change out the pictures and they can be pictures of all sizes (even though I have all 4x’s up now).  The pictures are held on by magnets that I made for Fall, which means I can change them out for different season.  I can use it for displaying Christmas cards over the holiday.  I think it turned out really cute.  I have it in the hallway so it was hard to take the pictures, but it you click on the picture you will see a larger version.

IMG_0468 IMG_0469IMG_0470IMG_0472  IMG_0471

It was fun to make and I LOVE IT!!!!

Love you all ~~ Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition