Weekly Soccer Update

Here is this weeks soccer update.

On Monday we played Meridian at home. Unfortunately for Meridian the new high school took most of their good players. We had a easy win of 6-2. On Wednesday we played Mtn. View. This wasn't as easy but we were able to pull off a win 4-2.


Potty break time


They asked me to take pictures and put together the slide show for the banquet at the end of the season. Since then I've been very focused on taking all the girls which has caused me to not take as many pictures my own daughter. Here are some action pictures that I took of the other girls. Just wanted to share them. I love to take pictures and could use the practice, so if anyone wants me to come take pictures for them just let me know. I would love to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked