October winding down

I can't believe that we are headed into the last week of October already. Next week is the end of the first quarter of school for Alex. He really is enjoying this school. They gave all the sophomores and juniors the PSAT last week. I'm anxious to see how he did on them. They are having college week this coming week and they had 4 colleges that are coming to the school for a visit.

Tori is loving BSU and sorority life. They have so many activities and projects that keep her busy, plus she has made so many new friends. From what she tells me her grades are all A's and B's so I can complain. She had a new boy. I don't think they are officially yet. But she is spending a lot of time with him. I haven't met him but she showed me his picture on FB. He seems to treat her well (so far) that's a plus. There is a minus, he is 22 and a senior. Not to worry, it's Tori and I don't thinks she's gone with a boy for more than two months.

I'm having a blast playing indoor soccer and I just want to send out a great BIG Thank You to my nieces and nephews for putting up with the old, unskilled player. Sometimes I think I'm just in the way out there, but everyone is very tolerate to my face. How I wish I could have learned to play this game when I was younger.

With all the cold and flu that is going around, I hope and pray that everyone is taking good care of themselves and staying healthy.

I want to take the time to let everyone know how much I love you all and wouldn't trade any of you for anything. You all mean the world to me, so take care of you!!!!!

Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition