Miss coding

A couple of weeks ago the application support team that I used to work for ask me if I had some time in my schedule to help them get some of there issues off of their issues log. I haven't done any coding for 5 years, but I told them I would talk to my boss. She said I could help them out but she was the priority. Well, I actually got to spend some time today getting back into it. I was amazed at how much my fingers remembered. I say that because there were times when I couldn't think of what the commands were but my magic fingers would just type them. Goes to show how amazing our brains are.
I'm actually kind of excited about getting to do it again. I didn't realize how much I missed it.


Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

Finally used