Frantic Moments

WOW Senior Prom............

What an event!

Here are the pictures of the Prom.



You probably noticed that she isn't wearing the purple dress that I gave you a sneak preview of. Well there is a story behind that. We had a small disaster. Tori was going to Kristen's apartment to get ready and the boys were all picking them up there. I was going to meet them at the train depot at 6:15 to take pictures. I was driving to the train depot when I get a frantic phone call from Tori about something being all over her dress. Obviously I couldn't do anything about it on the phone, so I told her I would go home and pick up her last year's prom dress and bring it to Kristen's. I could see if we could fix her new dress, but if not she could wear this one. When I got there, sure enough she has black spots all over the front of her dress. They look like dark grease stains. We had no idea how they got there. It looks like it rubbed up against something but it was in plastic and there isn't any grease on the plastic. As you can see from the sneak preview pictures they aren't there, but they are now. We are hoping that the cleaners will be able to get it out.

Other than the dress issue, we were able to get some pictures and they were off to PF Changs for dinner. All said and done they had a good time. Whew................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition