Decisions and Dances

Well I think Miss Tori has made a decision about College. She is going to go to BSU (yippee) but she wants to stay in the dorms (not so yippee). Actually I think she will have a good time living in the dorms, even if it would be cheaper to stay at home. I want her to have the whole college experience, plus she needs to be more self-sufficient which is a scary thought.

It is Prom this coming Saturday night. She is getting very excited. We have the dress, we have the shoes, she's been tanning for a couple of weeks, got the nails done, scheduled the hair and makeup appointment, bought the tickets, planned the dinner (PF Changs), scheduled the photographer (oh, that's me) to meet at the train depot at 6:00, ordered the boutonniere (oops, forgot to call today, of well, there's still time tomorrow~ don't tell her)......whew.... I can't wait until we have to do the wedding......JUST KIDDING.......I can wait, a loooooong time.Here is a sneak peek at the dress. We took these so that she can take them with her to get her hair done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition