Spring fever

Well, without basketball or soccer it pretty quiet around the Lewis house. I now have to get some of the projects done at home that I've been ignoring.... dang...

This last week was fiscal year end, so we were very busy at work trying to get everything done. I put in about 50 hours, so needless to say I didn't do much in the evenings. So I needed to make up for it this weekend. I spend the weekend cleaning out and organizing closets and cupboards. I didn't plan to do more than the hall closed but it looked so good when I was done that I had to do the cupboard in the kitchen, but that kept leading to the next cupboard and the next. It is amazing how much 'junk' we collect. I am a "throwin' out fool". I'm very tired of the clutter. I have to admit they look good.

Maybe it's a case of spring fever..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition