Bob & Weave, Bob & Weave.....

Well....I did the infamous bob & weave and sucessfully dodge the 'workforce reductions' bullet at Supervalu last week. They did layoffs again last Thursday, they were across the whole company but my area of IT lost 20 people. No one was safe, we lost VP's, Directors, Manager sand 'worker bees'. The scarest part about making it thorough yet another set of layoffs is that fact the numbers are getting smaller and smaller so the probablility of getting hit the next time is bigger. I just hope that the end is in sight. Soooo everyone shop at Albertsons...........Remember you get fuel rewards 5 cents off a gallon for every $50.00 you buy.

Do I sound like a Albertsons commercial?!?

No pressure, just trying to save my job. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked