Basketball is over.......

We are very glad that basketball is officially over. We ended up beating Vallivue on Saturday to take Third in State. Way to go, Braves....... I'm so proud of my daughter for her accomplishments this year. She has now take Third in State for both soccer and basketball. Boise was also the Academics champions for basketball for the State. They won this in both soccer and basketball. So they weren't just good players they were smart too..... It is bitter sweet having completed both sports, in some ways I will miss going and watching her play. Oh well, I'll just have to settle for playing indoor with her.

I am hoping that Justine might be successful in convincing her to go to Walla Walla community college next year and playing soccer with them. I think she would had a good time but it's not my decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked