New Season Starts

Well, we're on to the next season with barely a break. Season's around our house are identified by what sport is next... Basketball ~!~!

Tori made varsity basketball this week. The first game is a 1 1/2 weeks away. She might not get to play in the first game because she won't have all her practices in since her and Justine are off to visit Walla Walla Community College tomorrow to visit the school and practice with their team. They are looking at her to come play for them next year. Surprisingly she is very excited about the possibility. I hope it goes well for her. I personally am a nervous wreck about them driving up there. I keep telling myself that she is going to be going away to college next year and I need to get use to it. I also keep reminding myself that I was younger than Tori when I left home. I really know how my folks must have felt with all the turmoil that I caused them. God bless them. I love them both for putting up with me. I'm sure that they will be fine, but I can't help but worry. It's my nature. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition