School's out for Summer

Whew, we got through another year of school, all we have to do now is wait for grades to come out. I'm excited because I will be able to have hot showers in the mornings and I don't have to make lunches. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Tori is officially a Senior. Where has the time gone(sniff, sniff)???? I know that she is looking forward to all the fun activities this next year. She got nominated and elected to be a Senior Mentor which is a great honor. They are nominated by the faculty. She will continue to be a peer mediator. She was elected to do this in 7th grade and has been asked to continue every year. She hasn't had to mediate very many times but they get some really good training every year. As I said the other day, she is playing on the Varsity BB team for the summer. She had her first two games this week against Capital and Centennial. They beat Capital, but lost by 3 to Centennial. She was veeeerrrryyyy nervous but I think she got over that very quickly. She had a really good game against Capital and a pretty good game against Centennial. Centennial is a steller team. Dana and I both thought she did as good a job as anyone on the team. They are tough. We're off to the BIG town of Nampa to play 3 games tomorrow. Then on Saturday she has SAT's in the morning and then has to hustle off to Nampa to play the last game.

When I dropped Alex off at school this morning I told him to enjoy his last day as a East Hornet, because starting tomorrow he would be a Timberline Wolf. He gave a little cheer. I don't think he like Junior High very much. Hopefully High school will go better for him. It seems like every other year he has a challenging year. So if that's the case, next hear should be an easier year.

Dana had a mole removed from his chest on Tuesday. He refers to it as his 'boob job'. He has 5 or 6 stitches and they are really starting to itch. I keep teasing him about taking a picture of his 'boob job', but he won't let me.

As for me, it has been a very very busy week at work. My boss is out of the country so I'm covering for her and we are in the middle of moving all the IT employees from the varies buildings to the main building at Park Center. Plus I have a couple of other projects in the works. But tomorrow is TGIF. I'm looking forward to the weekend. We have a soccer game on Saturday. Which should be fun, I alway look forward to playing. I just wish I was any good at it.

That's about it for news at the Lewis'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

Finally used