WOW!! Has it really been a year...

My how time flies...
I don't know where the time has gone, but it will be hard to try to catch up, so I'll just make a New Year's resolution to post at least once a week in 2016.

Recap of 2015
  • It was not the year of the dog for us, we lost 3 of our loved pets.  Mo, Mia and Opi.
  • In October I quite my job at Supervalu after 14 years and 11 months.
  • Started a new journey with The Amalgamated Sugar Company LLC as an IT Project Manager.
  • Tori and Chad bought a new home.  (Yea, we don't have to move them for awhile)
  • Bought season Football tickets for BSU for myself and Dad (Ron).
  • All of us had a healthy year. Knock on wood it continues.
  • With the loss of the dogs, Simba now thinks he owns the whole house.
  • Tori and Chad got a new border collie puppy ~ Kona.  She is very smart and learning fast.
  • OH, OH...I almost forgot the biggest item of all.  Tori, Chad, Cathy (Chad's Mom) and I went to Germany, Austria and Switzerland for three week in May.  I'm still working on putting my book together and will try to post some pictures of the highlights.
So as you can see it was a busy year.
More to come......

Love you all ~~Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

Finally used