Frame Wreath

I found this frame wreath on Pinterest and thought it was sooo cute, so I thought I would make my own.

framewreath

Had to make a few adjustments.  I don’t have a solid wood door, we just have a glass screen porch door, so I didn’t want to leave the frame without a backdrop, I was afraid that the fence and words would get lost. so I put in brown paper to help them “pop”.   I like the silver textured spray paint I used on the frame and fence, it really helps the pinwheels stand out. 

P1000100P1000101P1000102P1000103

As you probably noticed I didn’t us the word “welcome”.  When I was at the craft store I could not find letters or a whole word that I liked.  I did find the word “Laugh”.  This just makes me smile when I read it.  I hope that it makes others smile too.

This is a close up inside the house when I was just putting it together.

P1000099

Love you All ~ Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition