Blog-absent

That;s what I’ve been, blog-absent.  Sorry haven’t had much to blog about lately. 

Most of you have heard that Supervalu (where I work) just announced that they are laying off 800 employees at their corporate offices.  The bullets came very close this time and it took some fancy dodging but I was able to dodge all of them, so for now I still have a job,  It’s very sad to see some of the really amazing people that are being let go.  Supervalu will not be the same.

Oh well, enough of the bad news.  I thought I would share my new wreath for the Easter/spring season.

PEEPS

easter2

easter

Took these picture with my phone so they aren’t the best.  But I thought my peep wreath turned out cute. 

Thank you Pinterest.

Hope all is well with everyone

Love ya ALL ~~Mitzi

Comments

The Crazy Heads said…
are those real peeps???? looks cool. love the subway art, as usual. would you mind sending that to me????

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked