Make it your own

I fell in love with the witch’s cauldron I saw on Eighteen 25, actually just the cute feet.  I have no use for the cauldron itself since we don’t get any trick or treat-ers at our house. 

diy-witch-cauldron

So I stole the idea

and

did some brainstorming

.

.

. 

here is my version…..

DIY-Witchfeet1

I LOVE how they turned out.

DIY-Witchfeet2

Side view of the shoesDIY-Witchfeet3 

Close up of the front of the shoesDIY-Witchfeet4

They fit perfectly on my ledge with my subway art and some pumpkins I made with faces from my silhouette machine.DIY-Witchfeet5

Just another close up of the witches feet on the ledge.

DIY-Witchfeet6

One of the things I like about it is this that nothing above the shoes is permanent, it could all be changed out.  I actually thought that black roses would look really good, but the JoAnn’s by my house didn’t have any and I didn’t want to run all over town.  Maybe I’ll do that next year.

Love you ALL ~~Mitzi

Comments

The Crazy Heads said…
i love it. i wish you could come and decorate my house too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked