CrAftInG DaY

Fun day doing fun crafting.

Started out with making sugar cookies.  Tried my hand with decorating with royal icing but I got it too thick to do what I wanted so I just did squiggly lines. They don’t look too bad and they taste awesome!!!  

                 WHAT???? 

I had to test them out.  Didn’t want anyone getting sick………………

IMG_0622Next up on my fun crafting day…… I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday to use my 40% off coupon and found picture frames 50% off.  I’ve been meaning to make these and since the frames were on sale, I just couldn’t pass it up. 

Aren’t they cute!!!!!! 

IMG_0624You can change them up for the different holidays. 

FUN…FUN….FUN…. DAY………………

Love you all~~Mitzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

Reworked

New addition