Doesn't she have a Son????

I know that some of you are probably wondering why the only person I talk about is Tori. You're probably saying to yourself, "Doesn't she have a son???". So I thought I would take a minute just to let you know a little bit about my amazing son - Alex.


Alex is camera shy, so I have to work very hard or be very sneaky to get any pictures of him. I forced him to take this picture with his birthday cake in July.
ALEX...

....is a Sophomore at Timberline this year and doing quite well. He seems to be enjoying his classes this year, even PE.

....is very much into online computer games and video games

....is not into competitive sports of any kind. He has tried soccer, basketball, little league but just doesn't have that competitive edge. Likes to play for fun only.

....likes to play ultimate Frisbee at lunch with his friends

....has an amazing personality, but you really have to get to know him to see it.

....is allergic to cats and dogs, which we have both, but he likes the dog so much that he won't let us get rid of her. So he just keeps taking him medicine

....is almost 6' tall. He grew more that 5 inches in one year (no wonder he spend so much time sleeping).

....is becoming a 'book worm'. He is reading a series of books by Stephen King called "The Dark Tower"

....likes to hang out on My Space and text his friends (typical teenage stuff).

....is what I call a "grazer". Likes to eat all the time............

....likes to watch shows on the discovery channel, like "How it's made", Myth buster, etc

I hope that I have given you some insight in to my elusive son. OH, by the way his is very computer literate so he will probably delete this post once he discovers the I published it. So I hope that some of you get a change to read it before it's gone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the deep end...

New addition

Reworked